Making Family Fun Affordable
Caboose Lake Campground is your destination for Affordable Family Fun!
Our Summer Beach Family Fun Zone is priced just right for families and sure to
please with our 35' Hippo Water Slide, Water Wars, Bumper Boats, Inflatables,
and more. We are the reason your teens
will want to camp with parents again, kids are asking parents to go to Caboose
Lake Campground, even adults love the Summer Beach Family Fun Zone. We make
memories your family will have for many years.
Family Fun Zone Amenities
- 35’ Hippo Slide
- Bumper Boats
- Land Inflatables: Brand NEW in 2016, Inflatable Aqua Slide & Submarine Obstacle Course
- Water Inflatables - 25' Trampoline & Jungle Jim
- 2 Inflatables Slides: 17' Slide & Obstacle Course (12 & under)
- Water Wars
- Dunk Tank
2018 Event Schedule
- March 3: Beat the Clock Special - Call between 8am - 12am & get deals on June 1 & 2 and/or June 8 & 9, 2018. See below...
- May 12: Spring Open House - Come out and tour the campground and see what is new! Be the first to see our brand new Amish built Log Cabin.
- May 18-19: Hero's Weekend -
Celebrating Active & Retired Military, Police, & Firefighters! 15% off
Camping Fees with a valid ID. 2 Night minimum stay required.
- May 25, 26, & 27: Memorial Day Holiday Weekend - Cornhole & Horseshoe
Tournaments Summer Beach Family Fun Zone Opens for the summer.
- June 1 & 2: Beat the Clock weekend on Saturday in March 3, 2018 between 8am-12pm Book this weekend and receive up to 10-25% discounts on camping for June 1 & 2. Early birds get the best deal!
- June 8 & 9: Beat the Clock on Saturday in March 3, 2018 between 8am-12pm. Book this weekend and get two FREE weekend wristbands for Summer Beach Family Fun Zone
- June 15 & 16: Father's
- June 29 - July 8: 4th
of July Activities - 3 night minimum on reservations. Corn-hole, Horseshoe Tournaments local festivals & more. Daily activities including yoga classes, Magic Show. Please
leave fireworks at home!
- July 13 & 14: 11th Annual Beach Party! Cookout, Beach Games, and Fun for
Everyone! Everyone's Invited!
- July 28: 5th Annual 5K Color Run (TBD)
- August 3 & 4: 4th Annual Small Town Throw-Down: Country Folk Weekend with Ham & Bean
- August 31, September 1, 2 & 3: Labor Day Weekend - Cornhole and Horseshoe Tournaments Summer Beach
Family Fun Zone closes for the season at 2pm on Labor Day
- September 7 & 8: Remembering 9/11 on the 17th Anniversary. Stay two nights and get $17 off camping fees.
- September 4 - 30: September Camping Specials -
Stay two nights on a campsite and receive 1 FREE Bundle of Firewood
Stay two or more nights in an RV Rental, Yurt or Caboose and get $15 off each night.
Stay two or more nights in the Deluxe Cabin and get $25 off each night.
(Only one offer can be redeemed per reservation. Void is using other camping discount offer.)
- October 5 & 6: 5th Annual Fall Harvest Weekend - Fun Fall Activites with Pumpkin Carving, Hot Cider in the Office & Scavenger Hunt.
- October 12 & 13: 5th Annual Big Pumpkin Weekend - Halloween Activities with Kids Activities, Pumpkin Carving, Hot Cider in the Office, Trick or Treat Time & Best Decorated Campsite Contest!
- October 19 & 20: 5th Annual Haunted Caboose Weekend - Halloween Activities with Kids Activities, Pumpkin Carving, Hot Cider in the Office, Trick or Treat Time, Best Decorated Campsite Contest and Haunted Caboose!
- October 26 & 27: 5th Annual Customer Appreciation Weekend - Appreciating You! Camping Discounts,
Chili Dinner, Drawings
- October 28: Winterizing services available $75 with RV Antifreeze included. Sign up in the office.