Making Family Fun Affordable
Caboose Lake Campground is your destination for Affordable Family Fun!
Our Summer Beach Family Fun Zone is priced just right for families and sure to
please with Bumper Boats, Inflatable Activities in the water,
and more. We are the reason your teens
will want to camp with parents again, kids are asking parents to go to Caboose
Lake Campground, even adults love the Summer Beach Family Fun Zone. We make
memories your family will have for many years.
- Bumper Boats - Have some fun on the lake...
- Water Inflatables including a BRAND NEW WIBIT ACTIVITIES, Jungle Jim, Swim Platforms and Water Mat
- Land Inflatables - Inflatable Aqua Slide & Submarine Obstacle Course
- Paddle Boats - Take a boat for an hour. All boaters must have wristband.
- SUMMER BEACH FAMILY FUN ZONE IS OPEN FOR REGISTERED CAMPERS ONLY AT THIS TIME.
2022 Event Schedule
- Beat the Clock Special- Date TBA - Call between 8am - 12pm & get deals on May 13 & 14, 2022. See details below...
- April 22 & 23: SuperBowl Weekend - Call and make reservations on February 14 & 15, 2022 - Stay two nights for just $56 + tax! Start the camping season early with us!!! This special rate is non-refundable if canceled and not eligible to move to another date, Sorry!
- April 29 & 30: Valentine's Day Weekend - Call on February 14 or 15, 2022 and stay with us for this weekend with $14 off each night on a 2-Night Stay! This special rate is non-refundable if canceled and not eligible to move to another date, Sorry!
- May 6 & 7: Saint Patrick's Day Weekend - Call on March 17 & 18, 2022 and stay with us this weekend for $17 off each night on 2-Night Stay. This special rate is non-refundable if canceled and not eligible to move to another date, Sorry!
- May 13 &14: Beat the Clock weekend on a Saturday in March 2022 (TBA) between 8am-12pm Book this weekend and receive up to 10-25% discounts on a 2 night stay. Early birds get the best deal! This special rate is non-refundable if canceled and not eligible to move to another date, Sorry!
- May 20-21: Hero's Weekend -
Celebrating Active & Retired Military, Police, & Firefighters! 15% off
Camping Fees with a valid ID. 2 Night minimum stay required.
- May 27, 28, & 29: Memorial Day Holiday Weekend - 3 Night Minimum Reservation, Cornhole & Horseshoe
Tournaments Summer Beach Family Fun Zone Opens for the summer.
- June 17 & 18: Spend the weekend camping with dad to celebrate Father's
Day Weekend! Add Sunday, the 19th for a three day weekend in honor of Juneteenth (National Holiday commemorating the emancipation of enslaved people)
- July 1, 2 & 3: 4th
of July Activities - 3 night minimum on reservations. Corn-hole, Horseshoe Tournaments, Magic Show, & more. Daily activities including yoga classes. Please
leave fireworks at home!
- July 15 & 16: 15th Annual Beach Party! Cookout, Beach Games, and Fun for
Everyone! Everyone's Invited!
- September 2, 3 & 4: Labor Day Weekend - 3 Night Minimum Reservation Cornhole and Horseshoe Tournaments Summer Beach
Family Fun Zone closes for the season at 2pm on Labor Day, September 5, 2022
- September 9 & 10: Remembering 9/11 on the 19th Anniversary. Stay two nights and get $11 off camping fees.
- September 7 - 29: September Camping Special -
Stay two nights and receive 1 FREE Bundle of Firewood
- September 30 & October 1: 9th Annual Fall Harvest Weekend - Fun Fall Activites with Pumpkin Carving, Hot Cider in the Office & Scavenger Hunt.
- October 7 & 8: 9th Annual Big Pumpkin Weekend - Halloween Activities for Kids, Pumpkin Carving, Hot Cider in the Office, Trick or Treat Time & Best Decorated Campsite Contest!
- October 14 & 15: 9th Annual Haunted Caboose Weekend - Halloween Activities for Kids, Pumpkin Carving, Hot Cider in the Office, Trick or Treat Time, Best Decorated Campsite Contest and Haunted Caboose!
- October 21 & 22: 9th Annual Customer Appreciation Weekend - Appreciating You! Campstore Discounts, Chili Dinner, Drawing for a FREE weekend!
- October 23: Winterizing services available $95 with RV Antifreeze included. Sign up in the office.